The Sisters of Charity of Saints Bartolomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa dedicate
themselves to the service of the youth, the sick, and the needy, engaging themselves
to be a sign of God's love among people in conformity with the charism of the Institute.
This Institute from the beginning has developed a profound consciousness....
The Holy Child School in Sonipat was opened in 1964 by the Society of the Sisters
of Charity of Saints Bartolomea Capitanio and Vincenza Gerosa, also known as Sisters
of ‘Maria Bambina’ (Holy Child Mary). Hence the Institution bears this name.
The Sisters of Charity came from Italy to India in 1860...